The Cottage at Man O' War Bay
Discover a slice of Waiheke Island paradise! The Cottage at Man O' War Bay is an oasis of peace and privacy serenaded by the sea. The views are stunning; a panoramic vision that begins the moment you arrive.Well-appointed open plan living with delightful gardens and rolling lawns.
- The cottage is situated with in the Man O' War Bay vineyard property positioned on the islands stunning eastern end
- Three comfortable bedrooms and full bathroom in the main house
- Fully self contained one bedroom, one bathroom annex
- Comfortable lounge with cosy double sided fireplace
- Enjoy delightful sea breezes and natures beauty from the covered verandahs
- Stroll down the beach to award winning Man O' War vineyard tasting room
- Walk the areas stunning coastal tracks and trails
- Easy access by boat, helicopter, seaplane or vehicle
Whether visiting for a romantic getaway or to escape the real world with your family and friends, look no further than The Cottage at Man O' War Bay.
Walk through video http://https://we.tl/x5MBe2jijo
Bedroom 1: 1 x king bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x king bed
Bedroom 3: 1 x built in king single bunk bed (bottom bunk can be configured as a double upon request)
Guest cottage: 1 x king bed
A vehicle for guests use, exit cleaning and linen are included in the rate.
7 nights between Christmas and New Years, 3 nights holiday weekends and 2 nights at all other times.
A $1000 bond is required on all bookings. Laundry services available upon request.
This is a smoke and pet free home and not available as a venue.
For further information, please email us: [email protected] or phone +64 9 372 5402. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Wi-Fi access
- Sea Views
- Boat Parking
- BBQ Gas
- Beach Front
- Car Available
- Coffee/Tea Provided
- Cleaning Included
- Coffee Plunger/Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Guest House
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Seating
- Passenger Ferry (Matiatia) over 10K
- Vehicle Ferry (Kennedy Point) over 10K
- Boat Launch within 1K
- Airfield over 10K
- walk to Man O War Vineyard
We had a fabulous time…REALLY loved the cottage…had a lot of fun round that long table (great chairs!). Absolute magic…
Dick - Mar, 2018
Other recommended properties
Cypress Ridge Estate is a working olive grove and vineyard prominently situated atop the ridge line in Onetangi with panoramic rural and sea views.
Aumoana is a premier waterfront estate property with swimming pool, spa sitting amongst the landscaped terrace, with wonderfully inviting outdoor spaces for enter...
Location: Cowes Bay
With inspiring views of the sparkling waters of the Hauraki Gulf and beyond to Auckland City, this vast accommodation offers the ultimate, private and salubrious ...
Location: Whakanewha Adjacent