La Maisonette is a gorgeous 1 bedroom cottage located on the edge of vineyard valley in Onetangi and a 5 minute walk to beautiful Onetangi beach. Sip some local wines from the balcony and enjoy the sea and vineyard views or take a short walk to nearby award winning vineyards/restaurants. The kitchen has hand crafted wood features, a 2 burner ceramic hob, microwave and fridge. The stylish lounge with open plan dining area includes a 32 inch LCD TV with Freeview, DVD player and ipod dock. There is a superior queen size bed with ensuite bath off the spacious bedroom with premium quality bedding and towels.
Bed configuration: 1 queen bed with one roll away bed available upon request. There is a $30 charge per night to use a rollaway bed. .
Please note: A $55.00 exit cleaning fee applies to all bookings. Minimum stays: 5 nights between Christmas and early January and 2 nights at all other times.
To enquire or ask a question about La Maisonette, please email us [email protected]
- Wi-Fi access
- Sea Views
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- BBQ Gas
- Coffee/Tea Provided
- Cleaning Included
- Coffee Plunger/Maker
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Heat Pump
- Ironing Board
- Ipod Dock
- Linen Included
- Mobile Coverage
- Outdoor Seating
- Selection of DVDs
- Selection of CDs
- Passenger Ferry (Matiatia) within 10K
- Vehicle Ferry (Kennedy Point) within 10K
- Airfield within 5K
- Boat Launch within 3K
- Supermarket within 5K
- walk to Cafes
- walk to Playground
- walk to Restaurants
- walk to Onetangi Beach
- walk to Miro Vineyard and Casita Miro Restaurant
- walk to Obsidian Vineyard
- walk to Stonyridge Vineyard and Restuarant
- walk to Te Motu Vineyard and Restaurant
- within 5K to Golf Course
- within 5K to Saturday Farmers Market
- within 5K to Shelly Beach
- within 5K to Palm Beach
- within 5K to Whakanewha Beach
- within 5K to Batch Winery and Restaurant
- within 5K to Frenchmans Hill Estate Vineyard
- within 5K to Goldie Vineyard and Restaurant
- within 5K to Kennedy Point Vineyard
- within 5K to Peacock Sky Vineyard and Restaurant
- within 5K to Te Whau Vineyard and Restaurant
La Maisonette is just wonderful. So enjoyed our two nights here!
Zan and Graham - Feb, 2018
Thank you for a fantastic stay at your lovely property! A really wonderful place to spend the weekend. Many thanks
Jane - Feb, 2018
Other recommended properties
This Mediterranean style country cottage is situated on the edge of the vineyard at Cypress Ridge estate with scenic rural views to neighboring Miro/Casita Miro a...
Island Dream is a spacious self contained apartment situated on a 10 acre estate in Onetangi with stunning sea and rural views.
Tui cottage is a cool little holiday house in a central Surfdale location, perfect for couples or singles looking for a place to relax and enjoy the island. Quali...