The elegant Putiki Estate is a world class Waiheke Island residence accommodating up to 14 guests. This meticulously renovated luxury lodge style home is chic and spacious with open plan living areas, sophisticated furnishings, a chef's kitchen and extensive decks with outdoor seating/dining, outdoor fire, pizza oven and all day sun. The property features 8 ensuite bedrooms, a swimming pool, spa pool, tennis court, helicopter pad and a separate fully equipped guest house for staff or extended family.
Waiheke Island is the jewel in the crown of the Hauraki Gulf, a top travel destination. Enjoy world-class wines, freshly pressed olive oils, sample the wonderful flavours of the local cuisine and enjoy the ultimate privacy and comfort of Putiki Estate. All in all, it's a magical place.
Please contact us if you have questions regarding this stunning property or to confirm rates and availability for your stay. [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Bedroom 1 - king bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - superking bed (can be split to singles on request) with ensuite
- Bedroom 3 -superking bed (can be split to singles on request) with ensuite
- Bedroom 4 - queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 5 - queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 6 - superking bed (can be split to singles on request) with ensuite
- Bedroom 7 - superking bed (can be split to singles on request) with ensuite
- Bedroom 8 - superking bed (can be split to singles on request) with ensuite
Bedroom 8 is located in the guest house.
Please note: Outside of peak season (mid December to early January) rates are based on occupancy for six guests with an additional fee of $250 per person, per night above six. A linen/exit cleaning fee applies to each booking. All bookings require a $1000 cash bond payable 7 days prior to arrival.
At Stay Waiheke we offer a wide range of services for guests in residence including provisioning, private chef, transport, tours, child minding and housekeeping. Advance bookings recommended. Please contact our team for assistance with your itinerary.
- Wi-Fi access
- Swimming Pool
- Spa Pool
- Sea Views
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- Boat Parking
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Gas
- Beach Towels
- Bluetooth Sound System
- Coffee/Tea Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Clothes Washer
- Coffee Plunger/Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Guest House
- Hair Dryer
- Heat Pump
- Ironing Board
- Mobile Coverage
- Nespresso Machine
- Outdoor Seating
- Outdoor fire
- Pizza Oven
- Smart TV
- Passenger Ferry (Matiatia) within 10K
- Vehicle Ferry (Kennedy Point) within 1K
- Boat Launch within 1K
- Airfield over 10K
- Supermarket within 5K
- walk to Kennedy Point Vineyard
- within 5K to Cafes
- within 5K to Playground
- within 5K to Restaurants
- within 5K to Saturday Farmers Market
- within 5K to Shopping
- within 5K to Oneroa Beach
- within 5K to Little Oneroa Beach
- within 5K to Blackpool Beach
- within 5K to Surfdale Beach
- within 5K to Shelly Beach
- within 5K to Sandy Bay Beach
- within 5K to Enclosure Bay
- within 5K to Palm Beach
- within 5K to Anzac Bay
- within 5K to Goldie Vineyard and Restaurant
- within 5K to Stonyridge Vineyard and Restuarant
- within 5K to Te Motu Vineyard and Restaurant
Other recommended properties
Introducing Mawhiti, a luxurious new residence on Waiheke Island with a magnificent waterfront setting. A retreat for the senses all just a few minutes away from...
Award winning architecture, majestic ocean views over lush landscape and memorable golden sunsets combine to create an extraordinary Island Retreat. This Fearon ...