The elegant Putiki Estate is a world class Waiheke Island residence accommodating up to 14 guests. This meticulously renovated luxury lodge style home is chic and spacious with open plan living areas, sophisticated furnishings, a chef's kitchen and extensive decks with outdoor seating/dining, outdoor fire, pizza oven and all day sun. The property features 8 ensuite bedrooms, a swimming pool, spa pool, tennis court, helicopter pad and a separate fully equipped guest house for staff or extended family.
Waiheke Island is the jewel in the crown of the Hauraki Gulf, a top travel destination. Enjoy world-class wines, freshly pressed olive oils, sample the wonderful flavours of the local cuisine and enjoy the ultimate privacy and comfort of Putiki Estate. All in all, it's a magical place.
Please contact us if you have questions regarding this stunning property or to confirm rates and availability for your stay. [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Bedroom 1 - king bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - superking bed (can be split to singles on request) with ensuite
- Bedroom 3 -superking bed (can be split to singles on request) with ensuite
- Bedroom 4 - queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 5 - queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 6 - superking bed (can be split to singles on request) with ensuite
- Bedroom 7 - superking bed (can be split to singles on request) with ensuite
- Bedroom 8 - superking bed (can be split to singles on request) with ensuite
Bedroom 8 is located in the guest house.
Please note: Outside of peak season (mid December to early January) rates are based on occupancy for six guests with an additional fee of $250 per person, per night above six. A linen/exit cleaning fee applies to each booking. All bookings require a $1000 cash bond payable 7 days prior to arrival.
At Stay Waiheke we offer a wide range of services for guests in residence including provisioning, private chef, transport, tours, child minding and housekeeping. Advance bookings recommended. Please contact our team for assistance with your itinerary.
- Wi-Fi access
- Swimming Pool
- Spa Pool
- Sea Views
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- Boat Parking
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Gas
- Beach Towels
- Bluetooth Sound System
- Coffee/Tea Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Clothes Washer
- Coffee Plunger/Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Guest House
- Hair Dryer
- Heat Pump
- Ironing Board
- Mobile Coverage
- Nespresso Machine
- Outdoor Seating
- Outdoor fire
- Pizza Oven
- Smart TV
- Passenger Ferry (Matiatia) within 10K
- Vehicle Ferry (Kennedy Point) within 1K
- Boat Launch within 1K
- Airfield over 10K
- Supermarket within 5K
- walk to Kennedy Point Vineyard
- within 5K to Cafes
- within 5K to Playground
- within 5K to Restaurants
- within 5K to Saturday Farmers Market
- within 5K to Shopping
- within 5K to Oneroa Beach
- within 5K to Little Oneroa Beach
- within 5K to Blackpool Beach
- within 5K to Surfdale Beach
- within 5K to Shelly Beach
- within 5K to Sandy Bay Beach
- within 5K to Enclosure Bay
- within 5K to Palm Beach
- within 5K to Anzac Bay
- within 5K to Goldie Vineyard and Restaurant
- within 5K to Stonyridge Vineyard and Restuarant
- within 5K to Te Motu Vineyard and Restaurant
Other recommended properties
Award winning architecture, majestic ocean views over lush landscape and memorable golden sunsets combine to create an extraordinary Island Retreat. This Fearon ...
Introducing Mawhiti, a luxurious new residence on Waiheke Island with a magnificent waterfront setting. A retreat for the senses all just a few minutes away from...